Ramblings of a Long Island Girl.

Satirical. Inappropriate. Sometimes crude. Bitchy. Rambling. You know how I do.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Katie O'Hagan Update

Yeah so the last week has been so incredibly stressful & busy at work that I haven't been around much. I'm talking worse than MCCTA stressful/busy. I actually really missed the MCCTA stresses this past week because at least when working on a production, I always knew that I could do it, that it'd go up, the show would go on - no matter what. (And that when it was all over, there'd be vodka or tequila shots waiting for me in the box office or green room haha.) I never doubted my ability with MCCTA & that's why this last week was worse. But it's Sunday night, time to adapt a new attitude. This next week has to get better. It has to.

But seriously, who cares about me bitching & whining? What everyone's been waiting for: A Katie O'Hagan update! I feel like a proud Jewish mother right now, haha.

So our lovely Miss O'Hagan has been a busy little Hollywood starlet. Last April, we all watched as she was killed off (here & here) during the 1st part of the 3-part series finale of Charmed. Now, she's been doing a lot of extra work on the TV show Jericho. The episode airs this Wednesday (March 28), but she says her part was small & honestly expects that it'll get cut.

Moving on, my former roommate also worked on Cold Case, in which she plays a women's right activist in 1919. That airs on Easter. There's a picture of her on set on her MySpace page. Or hell, if I'm not too lazy, I'll put it up with this post. We'll see. There ya go.

Next up: RiffRaff, the movie that Katie & Justen did in summer 2005 (where they met), is being shown at a film festival in Spain soon! Rob Belushi, Katie's co-star (Jim Belushi's son), is up for a Best Actor Award. I don't know a whole lot about the festival (Justen emailed me about it last month, but I forgot a lot of the details, oops) but they're super psyched about it! Here's the MySpace page for the movie, there's more info there. He submitted it to some film festivals in NYC, so if it gets accepted into any them I'm SO going as Katie's date (she promised). Yay! Their wedding is August 4, so they'll both be going back to Chicago in July to do the final preparations. Justen also got a part in a Will Ferrell movie; it's a basketball movie & Justen's one of the players on the team. Stay tuned.

Finally, the big news! KATIE'S GOING TO BE ON THE OFFICE!!! The episode is "Female Appreciation Day." Michael Scott (Steve Carrell) decides to show the ladies in the office how much he appreciates them & takes them all to the mall to shop & bond. Thinking that it's what girls do, he takes them into Victoria's Secret. Enter dear little Kathleen O. She plays one of the workers at VS. No lines but she got to hang around with Jenna Fischer (Pam) & Phyllis Smith (Phyllis) on set & told me that they were beyond nice! She also said that Steve Carrell joked around a lot on set. I'm so incredibly bitter & jealous right now, but incredibly proud & happy for her!

Come on, Katie. Hurry up & get famous so I can make money off of you, selling incriminating pictures & telling your secrets for your E! True Hollywood Story! And after those AWFUL pictures you put of me on your MySpace, I'd say that profiting off of your talent is fair game...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home