Ramblings of a Long Island Girl.

Satirical. Inappropriate. Sometimes crude. Bitchy. Rambling. You know how I do.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bye, Bye, Spyware

I don't have any more Spyware and we were able to salvage most of the music and pictures and documents and all that, so that's good I guess. But somehow my videos didn't copy, so I lost a lot of Marist ones and I'm really really bummed out about that :( :( :(

Anyway, I have no idea how many people really actually read this thing or whatever - I think that it's about 6 or 7 - but I'd kinda like to do some sort of interactive posts. Like a game or caption or something that everyone enters in the comments. I don't know, something. Blogger asks people for questions and you have to answer it as part of your profile. Maybe something like that? Jay thought it'd be cool if I took a page out of the guy who called into MetroBuzz with a love letter his friend had gotten from her cousin, just because it was so priceless. Have people send in love notes they found or that they want to anonymously say. That'd be kinda fun too.

Anyone out there wanna play? Tell your friends! I need a hobby...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home