Ramblings of a Long Island Girl.

Satirical. Inappropriate. Sometimes crude. Bitchy. Rambling. You know how I do.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Entering the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy

Enough of all the depressing airline posts! Although it may not seem like it, I do actually spend like a good 40% of my day NOT focusing on flying. As previously mentioned, Jay & I celebrated our one year anniversary with a trip to Disneyland. It rocked. Much thanks to "Producer Ryan" for the hook-up and the special reservation to Blue Bayou! And of course, a million thanks to Jay for taking me! :)

Getting ready to leave Ralph's apartment

Yup, we're still hammin' it up, ready to leave.

Pretty.


Splash Mountain

Hollywood Hotel of Terror, Time #1

Hollywood Hotel of Terror, Time #2

Damn, my flight to Hoth is delayed.

Space Mountain

Just a little woman, not strong enough to lift weights...

Chillin'


Celebrating our actual anniversary at - where else? - the airport!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great pics of Disneyland!

    I am going there in a month for the first time.. I think I need to re-listen to the Metrobuzz Disneyland episode before I go.

    Happy anniversary to you and Jay (I've done the long distance thing, it sucks)

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Desiree' said…

    Looks like you guys had fun! Space Mountain is my favorite ride. Love roller coasters, and that one rocks.

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Colleen said…

    Thanks, Krissy. :) I'm working on fixing that distance thing, but I don't THINK anything will happen til after Christmas unless a job miraculously comes through down there. And actually, after we went, I was tempted to go back and listen to the Disneyland episode too since I had NO clue what anyone was talking about lol. Have fun on your trip!

    Desiree - Space Mountain actually shut down for about 15 minutes while we were waiting and I was scared I wouldn't get to ride on it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home