Ramblings of a Long Island Girl.

Satirical. Inappropriate. Sometimes crude. Bitchy. Rambling. You know how I do.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Gift Boxes for All

Ok, I love the "Dick in a Box" digital SNL short with Justin Timberlake & Andy Samberg. Yesterday, I came across this. I posted it on Starked NYC because I thought it was so funny. There's another one, "Box in a Box," which is also funny, but the chick in the video bothers me endlessly for no apparent reason other than it looks like she's just doing the video to try & get famous whereas these 2 bitches are just doing it to be funny. Neither are as funny as the original, but still. This one (costumes, hair, style) reminds me of something that Sarah, Sara, Amanda & I would've done back in the day, only with the "Box in a Box" lyrics. You'll see. Have fun.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home