Ramblings of a Long Island Girl.

Satirical. Inappropriate. Sometimes crude. Bitchy. Rambling. You know how I do.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Macbook Does Cool Things Part 2: The Sepia Diaries

I promise to stop with the lame videos soon but SERIOUSLY I haven't even BEGUN to explore everything this computer can do! Yesterday morning, I found out that I could film using different effects and backgrounds yay. So last night, I decided to once again be a tool and film in sepia. I know all these settings are old news to most of my mac-whore friends, but I don't care, I'm having a ton of fun playing around with this myself (That's what she said). I promise the videos will stop soon and life can go back to normal.

So here's Colleen featuring Jay's voice presented in sepia! Golf claps.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great video! I switched to Mac a couple months ago too. I told myself I wouldn't become a fanboy but it's hard not too. They really put a lot of thought into these things!

    FYI, one of the things that got me to consider Apple was Jay's comments on the Jay and Jack family of podcasts.

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Colleen said…

    haha I switched to a Mac because of similar reasons ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home