1. WHAT DOES YOUR MYSPACE NAME MEAN? Uh, what do you WANT my MySpace name to mean?
2. WHERE WAS YOUR DEFAULT PICTURE TAKEN? Party in Eddie's kitchen April of senior year. Ah, to live 12 feet away & only show up to drink & pose for pictures.
3. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Irony of ironies: Helen. Angrisani thinks it's great, though. (Angri: Helen Keller filling out this survey...)
4. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT RELATIONSHIP STATUS? Ha, ha, ha. I've been divorced 3 times & my 4th husband died of a drug overdose.
5. HONESTLY, IF SOMEONE WERE TO TELL YOU HOW THEY FELT, WOULD YOU LISTEN? Yes, but as Golio says, I'd probably "malfunction," as I tend to do whenever someone says something nice to me.
6. WHATS YOUR CURRENT MOOD? Sad. I just watched Eddie's stupid MySpace montage from all 4 years at Marist & now I wish more than anything in the entire world that I was back in P5 or the Nelly again.
7. WHO DO YOU LOVE MOST? "I loved you the most." (Dedicated to Phil).
8. WHO MAKES YOU HAPPY? Not who - what. And that would be mint chocolate chip ice cream with peanut butter syrup, whipped cream, rainbow sprinkles & a cherry. Either that or a time machine to take me back to Marist. I'm a simple creature, really.
9. ARE YOU MUSICALLY INCLINED? I most certainly think that I am.
10. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME & CHANGE SOMETHING WOULD YOU? I don't think it'd make a difference anyway, so I plead the 5th.
11. IF YOU MUST BE AN ANIMAL FOR ONE DAY - WHAT WOULD YOU BE? My dog because all the fucker does is play outside, sleep & get attention. I like playing outside. And sleeping. And attention.
12. EVER HAD A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE? I got caught giving my mom the finger in 5th grade, before I even really knew what that meant. That's basically about as near-death as one can come.
13. WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES? Procrastinating on the Internet at 3am when I should be sleeping because I'm getting up at 8:30am.
14. WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE SONG THAT'S STUCK IN YOUR HEAD? "Someone to Watch Over Me" bc I was listening to the Crazy for You soundtrack in the car before. Yay.
15. WHO DID YOU COPY & PASTE THIS FROM? Eddie, my Home Fry.
16. NAME SOMEONE WITH THE SAME B-DAY AS YOU? That would be Ian-face, bday buddy & prom date extraordinaire :) Same day, same hospital.
17. HAVE YOU EVER SANG IN FRONT OF A LARGE AUDIENCE? I'm going to copy Eddie's answer: "I'm a musical theatre whore."
18. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Los ojos.
19. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY ORDER FROM STARBUCKS? Peppermint Mocha, but I'm really more of an Iced Caramel Latte from DD kinda gal.
20. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DRUNKEN NIGHT? Me? Nooooooo, never. I'm against alcohol, premarital sex AND violence against women. Duh.
21. DO YOU STILL WATCH KIDDY MOVIES OR TV SHOWS? Only if they're really young & really naked. A couple of bruises make a nice accessory too.
22. DO YOU HAVE BRACES? Yes, from 3rd grade til 6th grade.
23. NAME SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU TODAY? I got a peanut butter cup cookie from Dunkin Donuts and it was glorious.
24. DO YOU SPEAK ANY OTHER LANGUAGE? I can rap "Ice Ice Baby" AND sing "Come On Over" in Spanish.
25. IS THERE SOMEONE ON YOUR MIND NOW? Does Justin Timberlake count?
26. WHAT HURTS YOU THE MOST? I'd rather not say. You've gotta buy me dinner first.
27. WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR? See #8.
Labels: Chris Golio, Eddie G., Ian Topping, Marist, Matt Angrisani, Phil DiVuolo, Survey